December 19, 2006

Marionette

Its been 2 days. and its been inside the brain all the time.

When i start to realize that parents cant agree with me, what i did and what i choose. Its become a big partial of thinking that i need to do.

Should i just listen to their craps and be a stupid worse ever puppet. do what they said. Well im old enough to decide for myself.

And for some reason, part of me saying. you should listen to your parents, so you'll make them happy if you do what they said.

(i dont know what kind of bullshit it is , but its inside the brain)

this will be a big problem to me if i keep thinking that it is a big problem. relax laaaaaaa

1 comment:

Pipin said...

let me put it this way.

you are like doll with a string, you are not free. follow till you kong kong...

But dun worry . i already talk to them. hehe i know that to every we need to communicate.

so no worry. No mo problems by now haha thx ya