May 06, 2011

One of my sunday

Its enrico and sophie . We are having wantanmee for breakfast.

For the last 2 weeks , I spent early sunday morning with sis and her husband . We went for a jogging. And then at 10 I will have my swimming class with bunch of students ( which happen only 1 attending the class)

The car free day is a very good idea. We used the diponegoro road as our jogging track and its very fun . But only on sunday .

I hope one day my hometown will have the big place like city park, where we can use is everyday with all the trees around and the ice cream , hot dog stand,The jogging track.

And I might buy a folding type of bicycle for my wife , so she can cycle around the park safely and I'm kuai kuai sitting down playing with my upcoming psp (on the proggress of buying once I received my swimming lesson fees) yeah at least I won't spend everything on the food ... Have to buy some gadget. Its like a reward for my self. Hehe (ariadi , wait for me , I will copy all your games cihuiiii )

Have a good sunday eVeryone ...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments: