September 18, 2011

Where to buy swimming google

Ohhh my oh my , the other day I thought I lost my google . The students play with my google and they leave it underwater ....

And what if I go and find a new cheap and best swimming google so can have spare google.


Perhaps diadora is one of the brand . But look what I found , its the staff punya beef ball noddle ( bakso) hanging with the rest of the google.... Haha

Anyhow , I got a pretty less sleep today , 4 hours sleep and I'm up for a swimming class , tambah lagi the students got a lot of comment

He told me like this , sir kalau aku makan oreo 4 biji , nanti aku bisa usus buntu tidak ya ?? Heeee this question is a good question . And I know he got all the power to swim today. But errrrr I end up being monster kepiting to play with him . But its a good play , and now I'm thinking what monster for the next week class.... Hmmm

No comments: