March 10, 2012

Blame the super slow internet

And again for so many time I will always blame my internet . Thousand of picture to upload but none is completed.

And for so many reason till now . I still have problems with workers . Maybe they just don't understand that this water dragon year , they have to listen to a mouse like me .

The guy who work since 1998 kedapatan ketangkap basah , he play cheat on me .... Hmmm nothing can help him . Hato (have to) fire him ...

I have so much stress with the game as well , first I'm lack of nanopod and all the troops are in hospital right now . It Takes time and resources to recover some of my mini tank , sniper and flame trooper , tank and my recon ....

Ohhh my god .... Help this mouse god ....
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments: