July 25, 2007

Good nighttttttt~~!!

Goda gado ..

Yesterday and today , alot alot of deg deg-an ...might be just the silly pop out thinkin, kok harus hati yg ngerasa nga enak sih. nga logic banget ...

its scramble alot in this mind , its seems so simple, but it isn't. meanwhile the unfinished task is darn alot. hope by the end of this year, all the plantation done , hope it goes smoothly

To you . i hope u get the good interview and good job and good pay . "Of course" (hehe) and everything goes smoothly, dont be afraid , DOnt quit , every obstacle is a stepping stone to success. be patient. think wisely . wish u luck

special request to robet , i got this mix and scramble alot in my mind this few days, so im asking you to hand me a big nice slap so i realize that i've got something important to do better than keep thinkin of this unfinish mix in the mind. its me , im the one who confuse. its because of something..

sep help me to slap bet after he slap me... ok

good nite ... oh ya anyway this mix in the mind , its over ... i just need to write about it, so i can add up my post in this blog.

No comments: