April 24, 2008

Okkk fine with me....

for once. i think its not fair to me , i paid the same amount money. and its for all kind of difficulty . but they kind of choosy. its hard then they express dissatisfaction. its easy then they never complain.


i cant make it trough... i think of too much " what if " i never want to tolerate in this job. but maybe somehow i need to learn how to tolarate to workers. whats the trick and how im going to apply it in this job , and what is the limit.

im trying to reach the faultless stage based on the job contract. and this is the problem with me. no body can stand and finally they quit the job and that is wasting my time and money.


hmm... let me talk to them tomorow. i hope , i can give him a litttleeeeeee bit of endurance.
i hope im not in the wrong step this time.

GAMBATEH OPUTTTT.................

No comments: