June 30, 2009

Yoga

So i just walk slowly beside the yoga instructor, and talk a little bit with him. Most of the conversation is about the shoulder of mine which is dislocation (joint in the body) , just like dr.bet said when he check my shoulder. and yet , the instructor told me that his shoulder used to had this type of injuries as well. and with no second thougt , i langsung follow his class today.

And i love it. so tuesday will be my yoga class. start at 6.30. yeah. at first . its hard to keep up. but this is my first time , everypart of my body is stiff. and its ok ... hehe

at the end of the class, he teach me how to do the shoulder therapy. this is the kind of the non-surgarical treatment of injuries. and this is good for anyone. hopefuly , i can fix my shoulder through the therapy.

2 comments:

cjy said...

good luck with ur training n hope ur shoulder will recover! after tat teach me how u did it.. (so that i can teach my patients) hehehee..

Pipin said...

haha. its simple therapy only...hehe

btw its nice u know , but i think tai-chi lebih cool than yoga lah bet..