September 18, 2009

my Stuff

I think . I think . I get things mixed up real bad .... for all this years . working working and working and other stuff.... puffff.......believe me , my work its not the best thing in my life as i experienced it. i think . im givin too much concern ppl than my self. to ppl that suppose to do the same way to me . giving their best , showing some responsibility and obey my orders. well im kind like the boss here , but unfortunately , IM NOT . dont you ever think working with parents means that you suddenly summon into boss. haha.

for all this time . i guess i just need to turn every bad day into good day and do the pretending mode hahaa and i need to do something something for myself start from now. i should concerned chiefly on my own interests , pleasure . Haha anyway , buying blackberrybold for myself gonna be 1st start of best thing in my life .....

No comments: