September 04, 2009

T G I FRIDAY

Thanks god Its Friday , and thanks God its raining . wish tomorow will be a bright sunny day . and a middle hot day . so the road to the location Is just fine without the 4WD car. im going with 2WD car tomorow. so lets hope for a sunny day. and hopefully the palm oil price will rise high ....

Arrrghhh my head still thinkin about my way of duing communication , my way of duing things for my self and so much more. Im just hoping for my selling coach gonna be ok , IM start with nothing yes , but im still thinkin of the way of duing it and start it with something , like renting a building maybe. putting all the sofa set inside . so those "kau ce" ppl can directly come to the shop and look for the Stuff... hehhh.. in future... hopefully.

Thanks god its friday , Im duing nothing for nearly halfday today , suppose im duing my Monthly account and Go for a gym. instead of eating more and more... huhh.. gonna have some rest. its gonna be my saturday nite at home again. i think. ill be back late again tomorow... its harvesting rotation day ....

cha cha cha....

No comments: