June 24, 2010

The fat boy , jungle and a blue sky

The fat boy , jungle and blue sky

Its 5.00 and the 3 different alarm rang with different tone ... Tiiii tiiii , tuiiii tiiiittttt ....
Have to snooze all the 3 alarm ... Till 5.30 ... Shower and breakfast with three selection

1Cook noodle @ home
2Buy nasi lemak @ jalan durian
3Or buy nasi campur @ pasar bawah

Anyhow , today I choose to cook korean hot and spicy noodle. So hot ... Нªªнªª... Yea you laugh feicai , and half way driving something feels not right with my stomach.

Anyhow , the morning air was perfect, very fresh. Different feeling back at hometown , where the air are not very fresh. That's the good part

And the not good part is that I'm sleepy .. Boring .. Arrived safely @ jungle in approximately 60 minutes.

Nothing good in jungle , normal ppl will choose an office job rather than wearing boots and try to walk around the bushes. And thanks to the jungle and swamp , now my jempol uda infeksi. Gatelnya setengah mati.

Well I have no choice ... but to enjoy .
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: