August 22, 2010

hi Komatsu here

Perkenalkan . My name is Komatsu -pc100-5

Komatsu : My boss use me to dig out material from the ground , usually soil ( alot alot of it)

I've been working here for like ... ermmm i cant remember the year ... but 2 years ago , boss already restore me to a good condition from the damage i had.

and now , boss already use me kao kao .... working too much hours with a not very fine petrols.

im old already , changing too much air filter , oil filter , expensive nozel , bucket , dexel , pilpom , sin center join , sil bucket , sil arm , sil bom, garret turbo , Handok hydraulic pump made in korea pula tuh ...... orrrhhhh ... i need a rest , my power is dropping.

Boss : there are no rest for you !!! forever

3 days already , i stand up for you . change this change that . money time brain all for you .... if you are not starting to work my tuesday ... Heee... see what happen later...

No comments: