March 31, 2011

Are you comfortable ... With my problem is none of your business ...

so we believe that some stuff lead to another stuff.

Things happen with my workers , contractors and even the excavators.

I do notice that the problem with my work is the HUMAN , then followed by weather and the transportation , road , water system , soil , fertilizer and bla bla bla and the fu**ing environment.

Bugger socai sohai ...

Its already like 4 families who work with me , begging for a job and finally just walk away like that because of some stup*d personal matter.

The first 2 families who stay side by side. Their wife quarrel each other and the husband decide to stop working with me and just leave , just like that and their leaving with debt. Promise to pay but then with thousand of reason. KNNCCB

And then the 3rd family , wife and husband quarrel because of stupid matters . The husband decide to balek kampung and leave just like that.

And today the 4th family ..... Shortly ... Oh istriku d kampung ada masalah . Aku pulang ya . KNN

I knoe your family problem its none my business but my place its not your personal toilet , you shit and then you go out without flushing ....

Anyhow , March its not that bad . Cheer up

No comments: