October 22, 2011

Hello lazy

Im definitely lazy and nothing I write on my blog. Slow Internet connection is the main problem. Huh I hate slow like turtle ... NGOmong2 tentang turtle , I just had my shoulder dislocation recently. Worse , I can feel the pain just like the 1st time I had this injury in year 2006.

Well but I'm happy now my number two list , I can tell myself , yeah Oput , keep the good work , keep on teaching swimming and let the kids swim like little fish. Whooohhhhoooo I have 25 kids swimming with me and the all like super cute . Very adorable .... Hopefully my future son or daughter will be like super super cute as well , juz like Sophie and Belva...

Anyhow , I just got in to a stupid stupid fight with my dad , not fight , but it's just a quarrel over " I don't switch off the light , it's so stupid , I should have said , ok dad I won't do that again. For me it's hard being a guy who work for him and being a son at the same time. I don't know bout u guys out there , but it's just hard for me , everything is so scramble egg , the feeling the work , seems like overload and seems like I'm doing nothing.

Well enough with the crap , I got dinner to catch with my wife , it's Saturday night , enjoy...

No comments: