November 29, 2006

Lemes lemes

Tough guy.
Never give up oput, your problem (only for you, no matter you happy or not)
Solve it and you know that you'll never regret.
Postpone it and you know, i'll beat your ass to the ground.
Get real , stop all that kind of that junks that makes you slow and lemes lemes.

Guess what? , i'll never stop saying this to myself, and i've been slacking all around will all the rubbish that related to da job and which is not. (i keep it all just for me, haha no one else - coz i dont really bitch around about my job, except those ppl who once followed me to work)

Back Home and refresh your self. Hey Hey. you can have fun once in a while , why dont you have fun. hehe

Today is another example for me, "what happen? if you are not focus "

1st. You forgot to take the change from the pompa minyak guy, luckly that guy is "ho lang" he gave back the 20.000 to you

2nd. you sleep in the office while waiting for the electric guy who never shows up. (heee dun blame me, im really sleepy)

3rd. Dad review all your job problem and he had to take over some of the task that you cant do (lazy lazy lazy boy)

i ll stop, masi banyak lagi , malu malu ....

ore no ai, love your smile today and everyday

4 comments:

Pipin said...

thanxxx
yes... i will... thx ciek...

Dora said...

shalala pom pom shalala pom pom ♬♫♪♩
(again... snatch from local cheerleader)
all d best!!! yeah!!! we sokong! =D

Pipin said...

well both of you, love ya so much

must treat makan bakso when you back hehe.. just ring me. ill be there with the driver (my sis) hehe

Pipin said...

hoo