November 14, 2006

My Yello Fun Fins

I had enough with the stupid silly second hand but expensive 17 inch monitor. brought it for a repairation, and the next 3 days only i can get it back. ( i need to pinjam some monitorrrrrrr)

ARGHHHHH TODAY , even nothin went wrong , but still counted as bad day.

This few months till now, the bird flu issue is getting hot and hotter (Hope nothing happen this year). Huh pop ask me not to touch the chicken, so im shaking my leg all around , slacking (hey you guys should try it, its fun you know)

Sat down inside office, phau teh-manis, listen to mp3 , No internet. Do some boring admin job in the farm office, Finally be-ta-han , i cant just sit my ass there, its too bored. so i decide to walk.

One of the supervisor take leave, he'll be take leave for a week. I also wanttttttttttt alot alot of things, holiday, increase in salary triple time, so can khai lui like mad , and the last one, i wantttt to swimmmmm ...

Heee. too bored. too much with the bird flu stuff, and i still cant see what local government do till now. so worry , anxious. bleh bleh bleh. i almost mad liao these few days

I need to swim with my fins. I need it so much , even it looks old, loss grip , but still the best My yello Fun fins


ore no ai, The trust that i build

1 comment:

Pipin said...

bisa lah.. aman tuh hehe kan ada ban bekas... lu pake aja