November 06, 2006

Sure Late Monday


The Morning is just too early for me. and Its Sure late Monday for me, coz im online AND ...
One eye still close, the brighness of my view is too high, coz of sudden lights that enter my retina is too much. Bad breath - oughhh, and im hungry , im thinking of "maggie mee + egg = eggcelent mee".


Well, pak lurah is lagi earlier, he sent a letter and its about the Governtment tax or so called pajak bumi dan bangunan. haiyaaaa see you later lah pak lurah.

Oh ya, thats is the Ultraman Wallpaper up there , previously posted at suryadi911.blogs.friendster.com , heeee i need to move my stuff 1 by 1.
Oh ya, Today, If i ll go for cinema with welly, the kuntilanak movie is banned (i dont wish to watch that movie), my heart cant take it.

Oh ya, Shower 1st.


Extra Note : Safe journey , wish to see you soon , Ore no ai ....

1 comment:

Pipin said...

heeee..

nga mao kuntilanak.

gue mo yg lucu ato yg action aja deh.. hehe

Klo kuntilanak harus lebih dr lima orang haha

thx for the "nice lay out"