September 07, 2007

how you holding up ?

HMmmmmmmmmmm terdiam kira kira 15 minit.. apa yang akan terjadi besok . what will happen tomorow. wish to have a dream about tomorow...

baby i dream about you. but i cant see you tomorow...

so , there are nothing special tomorow or sunday , its the same. everyday is just another same tomorow for me...

this life is boring. but still enjoy

friend told me. he had a job - singapore (denmark company) and now he got training - denmark (its cool to have this kind of thing going on in life ) but still , i stick to my part, never move , i'll be around . just my self and another tomorow.

another friend told me (he had a job (IBM -singapore) not to think about the salary or the task . but to heard this IBM , big company , its kind of cool , and i still stick to my part

and this friend of mine , not oversea (my hometown) he work as Personal investment assistance - marketing , work at the commonwealth bank , he is so excited with the job .. and me , stay still

jealous , excited , ofcourse

someone said on tv ...

business is hard and heavy this year ( and what happen if its heavy and hard to step ) the question is , IF its heavy and hard , where do you step , you step upstaris or downstairs ) so no worry be happy..

friday 22.25 7/09/07 - thanks god its friday and its raining. big rain .

they have something , and i still have my parts , still love duing it , still love you as always ... ore no ai

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

put, hang in there. Kadang2 ku juga pengen cabut..and lead the I life I really want. but lagi kumpul2 modal.. so hang in there ok :)!

Pipin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pipin said...

dont worry ciek.. gw juga bakal hang hang hang.. hahahhaa


you hold there .. hehe...

Anonymous said...

Well my man, everyone has their own path to take. Everyone has their own dream and wants.

You shall be doing whatever you are doing and go all the way up for it. Cos its one of your path, perhaps might not be the real path that you really wanted it to be. But, it is in you now.

I wish I could do a business soon, financial freedom, to be able to know more and more people from all over places, and pursue the dream.

Working with people can never be great. After sometimes, you will feel how bad it is working for people. Good that some can realize that. But you have the chance to work for your own, for your family. You shall be proud of what you are at and how you have improved so far, although you might think that it is not enough at times.

Certain times of the year, the month and the week, you can always look back to the past and think of how you are now. And you shall realize how big difference you have grown to and indeed you are climbing higher and higher.

All the best. :)