April 19, 2010

The one with sunday's chocolate and "helmet"

This chocolate is good , hehe borrowing it from my mom , not stealing it . Нªªнªª

Sunday , its just yesterday . Nothing so good about it . Barely can feel anything close to holiday.

Put put put put put , heard ppl calling my name over and over again. Do this do that do this do that . I have to skip my swimming , gym ,kai kai and find my self a pair of shoes.

***

Anyhow the not so weird conversation occurred between me and andi , its about helmet.

Previously , he did some research , need only 1 day to laser and your helmet gone and need 2 weeks or 336 hours to heal.

So what if you regret , how you gonna return your helmet back , no way back .

I think , bringing attached helmet everyday in your life for 25 years its enough and its time to let go.

Нªªнªª

Have a great monday ,im on my way to work place , but this time with driver , curly road , dust everywhere and don't even know what I'm duing now.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: