April 05, 2010

Slow turtle

So now I'm like the slow turtle writing some agenda

Wake up
Do some sit up and sports
Shower
Wear big boy pants
Do some transaction

Go to the workshop beside the house and make sure the water pump + the generator set are ready for use

Do paper work and data entry @ the office , must finish everything. I mean it.. All of it , all of it

Call the guy on the field , ask him everything I want to ask. The harvest , the money , the work progress. Pop already asked me why I didn't go to the area . I'm lazy slow turtle the other month, but this is april , this is different , I can feel it , I must change

And the late delivery of sofa set , cover it up this week ...
Sent from BlackBerry® on 3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambate put!! remember turtle win the race!

Pipin said...

yes true ciek... turtle must win the race. but alot of others turtle out there... haha

i worried about the sofa delivery . a friend will open his store soon next week . OMG if i cant make it this week.... maybe i will pinjam him my sofa 1st.. haha

Anonymous said...

wah pressure juga ya put >_<

good luck..I pray sofanya bisa delivered on time. otherwise, like you said, maybe you have to pinjam him your sofa to make it up. hehe..

I juga late deliver report :(

Pipin said...

sofa stuff still ok ciek

lots of pressure lately from the main job at kebun. this is so far from my imagination of having a good place , good environtment to work rather than dealing with those ppl pretend to be stupid while they are playing behind you , trying to turn you around makes you looks stupid....

Anonymous said...

Dealing with workers and working environment like that memang makan hati ya put :(

hang in there!

Pipin said...

makan hati sikit lah.. no problemo ciek.. hehe

uda kebal kaya satria baja hitam hehe