April 14, 2010

Tiger show no mo

Let's check this out , now we had store selling cricket and phone credit for 24 hours , its the small kedai runcit just beside the workshop repairing the car's part . Good news for the arowana fish at home , they won't be starving anymore.
Its like the 7eleven for them

*****

2nd day without swimming , feels like my brain is lack of oxygen now , oh boy ... I must swim today. See if I can make it . I miss the college, where the swimming pool is just 200 or 300 meter away from my hostel and no entrance fee charge. Damn nice ...

Heee I feel like an old man now , stiff shoulder , gaining weight, broken swimming cap , blurry swimming google , and un-wearable swimming trunks . Have to buy all of that sooner or later. And the biggest problem for now is that I had too many expenses , the phone bill , internet bill , the cc payment , the insurance, the plane ticket and so on.

So here's the rules for me , if you earn 50 , don't spend 55. you are earning rupiah for every month in your life .

******

Anyhoo the whole thing about my work here , I feel it back dog !!! I'm just feelin it . Like I'm back on track , I mean of course my brain back on tracks. Even some parts out of work makes me think harder sometimes.

Lastly , no more tiger show . Bangkok cancelled , Destination will be penang island.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: