January 08, 2011

Wedding Phase one completed

And this is the fish on boat , or perhaps the fillet fish on a wooden boat during my wedding dinner.

happy and funny mixed together and finally phase one is completed . A Very well done food and great show plus good champagne.

Another phase on 23rd jan . I still have a truck of work to prepare for the last part of wedding celebration and together with the happy unstructured palm oil works.

I will need more than luck.

The other day I knew very well WHY...

Why its so tired to shake hand , smile , saying xie xie , thank you and terimakasih while you stand and you will do that forr the next 500 times. Wahhh super duper tired man .

And now I'm sleepy , I have a another night tonight and I'm going back to lovely hot scramble hometown pekanbaru.

2 comments:

sep said...

BIG BIG Congratulations put!!!!

So so so wish I could be there too!

Selamat menempuh hidup baru ya :) and hope you both will be happy always!

oput said...

hgaha ciek kamsia ya for the wish . hopefully now the new start building own family liao hehe