January 21, 2011

One day on earth

Well , the day after tomorrow gonna be a Big Big day in my so called the end of the single life. Haha.

Been duing the real preparaion for 2 weeks already. Been eating a lot a lot of junk food and I swallow so many ginsenG , panadol and so many others medicine.

I hope I put all my effort and trying to do the best for my preparation.

At first yes I feel happy happy and happy and now I feel happy tired and it looks like a brain error function now . Too many IF and ELSE function right now . Had to sort and arrange almost everythin everything on my own is not a very good idea.

Anyhoo since the day we prepared for our wedding we got a lot of arguing going on , a lot of happy and sad moment and a little bit unsatisfied feeling for the souvenir and so on and on and on.

And today the first time we met a wiseman at the airport telling us about life . About how we suppose to react to the situation and what is success marriage life.

U lui , family boh happy - means you fail.

Family happy but boh lui - means you fail

Succes = happy and U lui.

U lui = got money
Boh happy = not happy
Boh lui = no money

And so we continue to the other conversation .

In marriage life , we have to control our self , the way we talk , the voice volume , the pitch and we have to respect each other. And I think is is the beginning of my new life . Hopefully everything gonna be ok.

Nite . Gotta do more stuff tomorrow.

No comments: