January 07, 2011

Its 2 o clock

This is yday picture , we had our dinner @ selatpanjang medan . This road is like a forbidden road for those whooo .... (Say fat) they sell wantanmee , chechongfun , roti , kacang , martabak , char kuey tiao , char mee hoon bla bla bla , chicken rice ...

Anyhow the important day is today.

I knoe I knoe I knoe , its 2 o clock and 4 hours later I must be ready as a fat groom at paramount royal ballroom.

Let me see , I just had curry chicken with rice and a bowl of wantanmee , I eat lunch like I will never lunch tomorrow.

One question why it is so hard for me to controll my food income
And now we suppose to go bridal and do the make up for tonite.

We are 5 ppl sharing one toilet . (For my future reference we must at least have 2 toilets) must have .

Today's feeling is like scramble eggs with worried , happy and sad together .

Some asked me : are you worried ?

I'm trying not to worry and standing on the stage tonight hopefully will feels like duing my csc 101 subject presentation.

Wish me luck ya anyone who read this blog ...

3 comments:

surfnux said...

hehe santai aja. gua 1 hari sblm nikah aja sibuk sana sini layani sodara. :) Tidur di kasur baru. hahaha

cjy said...

good luck put!! ;)

Pipin said...

wahhh thank you everyone .... love you guys