February 10, 2011

The Famous Mie Pansit AKUN - Pematang Siantar

This one is my favorite . but this time i get to eat only one bowl of this mee. very very not enough , but for my weight right now , its more than enough.

aihhh i always try to put some stupid introduction , anyway . please just enjoy the pictures.

The wan tan mee stall @ Jalan Merdeka no . 9

One bowl Of Akun wan tan mee is never enough for me ..

This Wan Tan Mee super duper lezat euyyyyy. not like i can get this type of Wantan mee @ Pekanbaru... hehe From the Mee , The meat , the soup and the special recipe ... OH My Oh My , i wish i can skip tomorrow flight and eat this wantanmee . this time im gonna order two bowl my friend....

Wanhan eat Wanhanmee .... hoho


hooohhh... a little bit flu , look like i can join the ahpek-ahpek at siantar here. eating wantanmee , drink coffee milk and bla bla bla ...

No comments: