February 07, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holiday to "Me"

Im back Im back , I mean to my very no longer single life.

Finally now i realized that im already married, so there will be less hanging out , flirting prohibited apa lagi lirik2 pretty gals. everything is new . i hope i can take good care of her and our family too.

Hello Yeah im on my vacation now ."PEMATANG SIANTAR" its my wife's hometown. i can call this town as "WantanMee Town" believe me this town provide the best WantanMee on earth.
 
we took taxi from Medan to Siantar , it took appx 4 hours to reach this town. and later i found that there is no Blackberry Internet Service by Axis . haioooo .. what should i do then ? luckily i bring my modem and laptop . so i can still connected to the world.

anyhoo its time for me to sleep . i got alot alot of food to eat tomorrow and alot alot of place to visit .

Im now officially 90KG . congratulation mr Oput

No comments: