February 27, 2007

Full of nuts

5......4......3....2.....1.....00000000

Im about to recycle all the bad memory to be a long printed experience in my brain. Never regret of having this type of life and never get bored ... bla bla bla...
It is time for me to stop saying about. "i hate my job" "i dont love my job"" this is nof fair to me"
well , this annoying complain gotta be stop soon. It is Job. its part of life. So working is as simple as you want it to be. stop complaining.
I wish i could make this post as personal.

But i dont have the time To do it now. Coz this London at harrods - White chocolate chunk and macadamia Nut is right infront of me. This Butter Cookies is heaven taste

!!!~~

If you get luckly somestimes you get all the macadamia nut inside the cookies. But i dont have to be so lucky to have all of that. coz i got 1 can full of cookies and its all mine. He he ...


Full of nuts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicee... it seems. Yummy.