February 14, 2007

This is my day

I Cant Hold for another 2 years . and I will stop soon enough. There are more and more problems ahead. and its not related to the job. But Its the Environment that makes everything seems so hard.


Let Just say "i give Up hope for the job" . i had enough, Its an easy word (givin up) better than explaining all the shi***


So lets Put it all aside . Lets Go for a movie


I called Uce (my bro) for "Ghost Rider" "Nicholas Cage" 14 Feb 2007 Time : 17.15 Place : Mall Ciputra Seraya----HOOOOO Yeahhh...a complete right movie for me today

CHeers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a must watch movie. Its out today here I think. Not sure whether I shall go and watch or not. ekkekeke

Pipin said...

ia leee.. keknya felem di indo sekali2 bisa lebih cepet ya. keren juga

btw itu ada felem pulse. besok keknya mo ntn juga dhe... hoho.. tp blom tau sama sapa. kemaren da sama uce hoho