March 11, 2007

~~!!

The Problem Is , I end up putting lot of food inside me. I watched 4 dvds since yesterday. and I miss the sunday soccer friendly match with bro and friends. And I didnt go to the farm today, i cant drive with one hand. And its all because of the whole new crack on the shoulder,(i bet some of you guys bored of this injured shoulder)

Things turn out very down this month. The cpu, problems with the ATI. The workers that appear to be an A$$ Ho##. The Chicken farm shows no improvement.The earthquake.
i guess this is the down time. Juz waiting for the Up-Time while you relax, its aint gonna happen oput. Can i sad ? , you can,but juz for a moment you moron.

Hoppppp. Jump up. tomorow is another working day. Cheers

1 comment:

Dora said...

chill out! enjoy the time you have now. and.. GET WELL SOON! ^.^