March 22, 2007

This is unstoppable

Back from the chicken farm 2 hours ago. Tiring day. I can smell the diesel and the oil from my white redang t-shirt (sayang nya...). i can smell the chicken , egg and the dung from my long pants , and the mud is all over the shoes (i didnt know that im so heavy , my legs stucked in the mud for a moment). (its chicken farm ,no one expect to be so clean all the time). The best moment was the fresh shower an hour ago.

Backout for a moment in my head. i hardly focus to proceed my task > Hot temper popped out and I express a very sharp disapproval to many workers today. they are so slow and wrong.
I critizise them and gave them a very unfriendly face. hoping that they can do better.
And hope i can give the best as well. For all the time, this is unstoppable.
Feeling good is just for a moment. Thanks God, i still enjoy this life.

(i hardly focus to proceed my task) > ini contoh klo orang lagi banyak alasan ..... hehe..

Song : crowded house - dont dream it's over
There is freedom within, there is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost
But you'll never see the end of the roadWhile you're travelling with me .
Hey now, hey nowDon't dream it's over
Continue Laa LAaa LAaaa

ore no ai, Being far away from you and yes i miss you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Di pikir2, kita kerja sekarang bener2 gk bisa kyk dulu waktu kuliah ato sekolah ya. Dulu msh bisa malas2an. Sekarang kalo kerja malas2an, pasti ada masalah menimpa. Entah kerja gk siap la, kena marah ama boss, kerja makin banyak and menumpuk, and terasa pengen lari dari ini semua. Tapi, there is no way I can ran away from this. This is my responsibilities which I have to fulfilled. Damn I hate this.