March 10, 2007

The whole week



problems is messing with me. and its all started with a picture, piture describe thousands of words. and its true. the pic get me into little problem but that was not as serious as my very 1st "injured again" this year.

again my left shoulder crack. and happen during my sleep. 4 o clock in the morning i had to scream for pain and my cousin, i woke him up he..he..he.. he accidently put a pressure on my shoulder that night, and thats the story....

need 3 weeks or a month to recover...

This month had no time to regret of what im doin.And thanks to dad for the support , motivation. And its not that i choose everyday to be my best day. its just up and down like everbody said. Just go with it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiyoh injured again? You should have a thorough check up man on your bones.

Pipin said...

hehee maonya seh gitu man. tapi nga tau lah. ketimpa sial ... :(