June 19, 2007

!!@@^^ Want a LIFE

i definetely done something stupid. and its totally my fault.

i need a coffee tomorow , its gonna be a long night tonite and tomorow gonna be a long long day. i ve got lot of works to do ...

btw. do , i want a LIFE . I want a sunday , even its just twice a month. but i want a sunday . just to relax my self. I want A holiday, even its just three days a year.

I want a life . I dont want to stuck in a chicken farm from monday to sunday , and i dont want to stuck in plantation from monday to sunday . I want a life .

I want a life .... ah-do. u agree boh ? ha ha ha

never know i could feel like this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah put... you overworked la.. monday to sunday work work work ...how can? I know it's busy and you are just starting, but everyone needs a break..go go and book a holiday this year!! haha ! go to KL or mca or one of the pulau2

Pipin said...

aiiiihh....im not overwork.... but too much demand hehe

eh btw. i will have my short holiday as well. but dunno when... ho ho ho

Unknown said...

Hm.. tough life man, but its good for you to learn. This is how our parents used to work last time. Try to manage your time better, and you can do it smoothly. :)

Dora said...

APUT!!!! i so so so super agree! we definitely need a life! i drink coffee like drink water adi.. =.-"
feels like running to Redang n left all assignment in the toilet

Pipin said...

do.... try to change the coffe with green tea....

having high amount of coffee is some thing like ahpek2 do , not you.. get your time well scheduled and do your assignment

and if you cant. then you left it all in the toilet. let you housemate do the flush while you enjoy your vacation to redang ...