July 06, 2009

Giant

My hometown. really really not bad. Well , we have giant supermarket now. and its free parking. but a little bit far from my home. but still great. refreshing on saturday nite, they have couple of fast food resto inside. and they do sell cheaper than other hypermart. i dont know... haha


saturdaynite = lots of ppl ....... haihhh boh pretty gal.... sien leeee....

If you wanna find fruits which is equal to vitamin and will get you power.


giant made breads and cake



fast food stall...


saturday nite turn out to be ok. but misserable at the end..... haihhh.. my mistake. i really shouldnt do that... im sorry....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe nice ya giantnya. mana enakan? Giant atau Hypermart? And what you are sorry for dut?

Pipin said...

yes dut... small and nice. sorry just not enough dut.

im just too hot temper man....

Pipin said...

things not going the way i want. thats my fault.. my temper control me.....