July 15, 2009

On the way to duri...

Arrived at duri .... after two and a half hours. another 2 hours i can see andi @ dumai , but i wont do that. hehe
This card leave me no choice. i can only enter Minas. Not kandis not duri...



this is all about sofa. and things just get little bit out of point today . The ah-pek (my pop friend) complain alot. there are 20 slide of the catalog. you just multiply , 20 X bo sui , he tell me again and again.

but at the begining , the way he took that catalog from me. the way he talk. the way he smoke. he is one hell of a rude guy, I saw his sofa @ his shop. its just too messy and expensive . mine ofcourse better (im must tell this. its true. percaya lah percaya lah...)


and next thing we enter the small office. as i can see clearly 2 guy with tatoo , smoking , and keng kha " they put their leg on the table , talk cock and talk cock non stop.


one of the guy, haha... peng you ah... wah... 1 year no need to pay also can lah .. friend mah (ohh if i can slap this guy. i will , but its just in my heart , no action.)


while the ah-pek continue with his " bo sui , bo ngam , bo sui , bo ngam " then suddenly he choose 3 set of sofa. that he actually want . i know he damm want this sofa. because its damm perfect with very cheap price he can get from me. and then next he told me. he going to pay me for the next 3 month and its not sure yet. its like up to him. haha
then , i just leave him , ill contact u later.


but from the begining i see this ah-pek , i know this thing wont work... so let it be....
i waste 5 hours for driving . but its ok . now i know ... haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should always always have backup plan and backup shop you know. :) You can come here, I give you two choices. 1 hour away can do no harm. hehehe gk dapet di duri, kan bisa dapet di Dumai.

Pipin said...

yeah. true dut.. my backup plan is to do more sales like u said. i think i will plan to go dumai. after i make an appoinment with the guy which u gave me the number... hehe...

but klo pas gw ke sana n lu langsung bawa gw jumpa orangnya bisa juga sih. hehe. gt lebih bagus loh. haha ok

so how. bagusnnya gimana neh.. i contact 1st ato lu langsung kenalin ke gw. hehe