July 13, 2010

Back to swimming life

its silent lonely and peaceful. Everything just the same , nobody cares and its nobody problem . Its all me , even when no one really care. I'm fine , very fine and and I started care to nothing

that is the kids smile , the laugh all the way during the swimming lesson and that is so fun, even I have a shitty day during the normal work but teaching them till night time is no problem to me. And this month I'm so lucky to have swimming students . Hopefully they can swim like a little fish after 10 lesson

Yeah ~~ I'm back to my swimming life ...
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

sep said...

joy of life :) !

Hope the swimming students nya tambah banyak every day.. hehe

oput said...

arigato ciekkkk .. ia nih semoga students nya tambah nih... duh i need swimming students . more and more

10 lesson and you will swim like a little fish