July 30, 2010

@ Changi Airport

Budget terminal , Terminal 1 , terminal 2 , terminal 3 ... the sofa at terminal 3 is great , should go there and have a walk sometimes ... haha

must take some photo , back to hometown , there are no moving staircase like this long. ^^

travelling is not easy when you had a 20kg stuff on your right and left hand, and I have to travel from 9am from pekanbaru > hang nadim batam >batam center > harbour front > bedok > tiong bharu ... And now 11.15pm . I'm on my way to changi airport ...

I'm Blurr , what the heck I'm duing now , but this is my only chance to get to do whatever things I like... So ariadi will arrive at 00.30 from jakarta , and I'm on my way to tanah merah and then changi airport.

the thing about this place > too much air cond , air cond is everywhere... brrr and even ariadi switch on aircond and Fan together at the same time ...

Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Ariadi Sastra Gunawan said...

huahuaha....koq nama gw dibawa2 sih.... gk nyesel kan jemput gw di airport...bisa menikmati indahnya changi airport. :p

Pipin said...

bener banget jai .... gile ... kapan lah pku bisa jadi kaya singapore ya.... mimpi kali ya... hehe...