October 11, 2010

Falling asleep with mosquito

Its some of my task. My writing is for me to read only , so you can't complain my worm writing ai'right.

Its not a good idea to fall asleep with mosquito, I got 5 mosquito bite on my hand , shoulder , face and legs.

Pretty tired today, workloads seems so much on monday. But I try to have fun with it , I tried my new black glasses recommended by doctor, haha I don't like the so much brightness of the sky in my eyes.

I had to take a nap as soon I reach home, stressful road , every motorbike is racing like they have a second life. And my jungle works is never stop.

And now I'm still duing what I'm duing and I still don't like duing others people job. When I knoe they can do this job by them self. And when I do it late , I got scold.

Who love the idea of being scold, raise your hand !!! that is what happen to me almost everyday even my sunday life. Everyone is hot temper here.

I got a "loud voice" saying that I'm useless , brainless or whatsoever.

Anyhoo its part of life , I never love my job and I can never quit this job. So I decide to put my brain in this job. Haha

Happy monday everyone and thanks to mosquito for biting me.

**
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: