October 16, 2010

Suddenly busy

Ok I have so much things left behind thee schedule and I'm sick , the damm fever just won't go away.

The more I sick n the more I eat , the more I watch tv , the more stupid I become.

So the latest news of my working life , in gonna kick off the whole group of 10 workers who still owe me a lot of money , like 3 piece of king koil world edition.

In this working life , I met hundreds of nice and some bad people with hundreds of behavior and this particular bunch is worse lazy and un-save-able. I prefer losing 3 piece of king koil. (If you still think its nice to be boss , you better change your mind)

But the good things is, I'm planning a whole new method for this kebon to boost the production and discipline, I will give more incentive get a good result.

In future I'm gonna hire an assistant/accounting/sofa seller . This guys must be able to do all this 3 stuff for me . Haha.

Heee ... Flu fever and jia lat lhoo ... 2nd time fever this month.

No comments: