October 31, 2010

Sunday with Two banana

Finnaly , I complete my sunday

Swimming Class - Checked
Collecting Sofa money - Checked
Go Jungle - Checked
Buy Fruits - Checked 

lately its getting easier for me to get a cramp while " showing off " my college free style to my students . so i decide to had a banana this morning to avoid cramp . and just coincidence , Kenneth's mom also gave me Fried Banana after the class. 

just as you know like i always did "paiseh2"  eat the fried banana . one banana is never enough , but at that time ,eating one banana in front of them , is already feels like having five banana at once . so i stop at one banana.

this time Kenneth's father also came for swim . what a happy family .hopefully they buy sofa from me and hopefully i have my future happy family too ...

happy Sunday and happy Halloween everyone

No comments: