April 23, 2012

Cuti Cuti Malaysia - Day 3 ( The one with Marco Polo Restaurant )

Heeee , i just have no time and im very lazy to rotate my picture , i hope blogger have the choice for me to rotate my picture , other than resizing the picture.


this is my third day . very happy , the girls so excited about those Dimsum Buffet at Marco Polo restaurant.

and im so excited to , because i just made a call to "Ifan" my awesome , samefat ( sama sama gendut) childhood friend , this is the time i need to meet him. miss him so much much ..


Here we are , the Marco Polo Resto . a little bit hard for us to find this place . but hard its not the reason for us to Give up. everyone its like " anjing pelacak " hahaha joke....


Variety of dimsum ..... sushi and so many more.


Its me and Ifan , we play alot alot of foot ball back the.


we have so many selection . anyway i watch the Tv lately , some of them said that buffet its not the place for you to eat until you cant eat. the place is for us to enjoy every food that we want to taste.

im sorry i dont get it . im indonesian ..... i want to eat until dont want to eat... haha


she love rare salmon very much ....sashimi...


Wohhhhhh wohhhhh time to eat....


At first i get confuse about the food , but i end up eating every food infront of me.


Kenyang nya ..... super duper full

No comments: