April 18, 2012

Robbery

Let's gym first . I want to have a big arm to hit those ppl .... (Joking)

Cut the crap ...

I love those movie which shows such a cool robbery . But the feeling of being robbed is very very much not nice .

And its happen to me today . The act happen this morning might be 3am or 4am .... Approximately 10 person or more and they use a mini truck.

I know I must act to this situation but i'll do it carefully and precise.

But first of all let me menghela nafas first .... In this country , things like this happen almost all the time almost everywhere . Well I hope the robber get a heavy stomach ache after this .

Hee its not good to swear on people .... But you should do it sometimes...

Oughhh . Let me continue with my gym and swim ...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments: