April 22, 2012

Cuti Cuti Malaysia - Day 2


 Holalallalala , this is my second day at Kuala Lumpur , im so sorry , the internet its just to slow . im so duck here.



the bridge somewhere near to cititel express kuala lumpur . chowkit i think , cant recall.


and after a long search of good food , finally we arrived at Lot 10 , the Bla bla bla popular food , most of the food here is the best food around KL , they said laa... but darren said that to me too ....

lets try some food.


ohhhh Before that , SUSHI , we are crazy about sushi . especially at my hometown , i cant find a best sushi. seems like every sushi taste the same here... sigh...


LOOK AT that sushi ..... we found this at Isetan .. very very yummy brother.... damm it damm it .... im so hungry right now.  maybe this is why im now 95 Kg....


This is Vero's choice , the black char mee with tauge and some vege ... damm shiok leh... this is nice. and i dont care where is the black color came from . its nice. have to visit malaysia again. they sell a very very nice asian cuisine.


this is my wife choice , the beehon and mee .... very singaporean sytle .... well , she used to work at singapore for 3 or 4 years . this food is nice too , i should stop saying the word " nice " because all the food is nice , except one more dish that she pick up for me.


Not this one yaa, this che chong fan is super duper yummy tooo ...see la see la ,,,, see also makes me drools


Every one is using chopstick


and this is my wife choice for me " I SHOULD choose my own food next time " errgghhhh geram nya argghhhh .. this noodle taste pretty weird .... bo ngam with me .


Ouuuu Seronoknya . we have some fun capturing the sushi in our brain after the super heavy breakfast and lunch .....the sushi look so Eatable...


This chomel animal attract all the girl , if you have girl friend and you confuse about the birthday gift ..... hmmm may be you have a choice now ....


This is later so called our teabreak at Midvalley ....  NANDOS ......

hohhhhhh .... enjoy life .... dont work too hard . sit back enjoy relax

No comments: