April 17, 2012

ohh ok Wait up

Ermmm What should i do ...

i've been thingking about spending more time with my swimming classes . my student always talk about everything all the time. and i like that. but some is really have a extreme problem , like lauging all the time , playing all the time. but i enjoyed those moments. they are so chomel.

Now back to my very very primary task  . after all this year , the hardest part is the workers. they are very very hard to manage. they have alot of shits to talk about.

consider im lucky , we just fired the most trusted man on field , i catch him playing dirty behind my back , suck my money for years.

But dont forget ,The dog is also the hardest part ( ok the dog here means those people who act with muscle , they try to take monthly payment from you without working ) the dog is everywhere , they are so annoying , talk about those shit stuff and act like Hero. but for me , i see them like a little worm , they are nothing.

i know what im gonna do now , im going to hire a professional , pay him to settle all my problems. so i dont have to work like mouse everyday, i wanna be mouse boss..... hee

see what i can do this few months. i hope there is a good progress ....

No comments: