February 22, 2010

Anyhoo I'm back and the desert sweet love-y dinner

Hmmm hmmm hmmm whattt a sweet love-y desert , yummy yummy dinner , well everyone is so kind and it feels like family , well I felt comfortable and the dinner was this perfect. The joke , the talk ...

Anyhoo I'm back now and I'm getting this little weird feeling on the past present and even future . All of sudden coming from nowhere.

On the other way , I want this plane to work so well , in this way , plane means the whole scramble sofa , work at home and the plantation area , its a small area but I want to prove it to my self that I can do my best , previously for some "you may call it stupid reason " I'm kind of abandoning it. Sorry me

Ohh crap why do I have to mumbling about duing the best bla bla bla , well now I'm just goin to let my self flow by it self .

Its like when you want to find a chocolate in the fridge so bad , but instead of chocolate u found an orange.. Let it flow boy ...

Good day
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: