February 11, 2010

Its dinner , thanks Dr.bet

Well , finally bet belanja me a very good dinner, means he already working and earning money money money , ohhh dr.bet I need more food . Hehe , next meet is my treat ok..

The food is great and ofcourse the mosquito is out there biting me for like 8 red dots on my legs ...

The bawal fish , fried chicken with green chili , cap cai , and prawn cooked with butter. They are perfect , of course , its chinese cuisine.

I rather choose this type of food , and not because I don't like those expensive fine dining , but chinese food is great , well we all love great food with acceptable price , I won't go for such expensive food with cheap ingredients and when I know ,That is it , same like others grilled beef, deep fried chicken , fried frozen chicken wings, overcooked salmon with lots of fries or even cassava bla bla bla and salad where the corn are frozen there. everyone can find those frozen beef chicken corn bla bla bla at the store and ... - what do I do... Нªªнªª

***

Ohhh stop , I have to stop the craps

Friday , means another 2 days to chinese new year , I have to say this , stop eating when you are full , more afternoon swimming no matter where u are and. Control your little fat pi* .... Heee
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

am.so.jealous.

huhuhuuuu

Anonymous said...

Yes ciek , the food is nice , deket jalan riau d sebelah V3 karaoke , hehe must try