February 18, 2010

Left behind ?

Its been 4 days since I left home . And here I am still @ siantar ... Kind of duing "something" you name it lah... No kidding

Eating random nice food everyday

Swimming for 2 times now , nice swimming pools here

And "mati lampu" every nite ... I really start to miss home now , the mosquito bite at home is not the same here. I dont even know what is biting me. I think its the relative of certain mosquito Нªªнªª

To be honest ... Nothing to be honest , I just took too much hols and I know this is time my payback time duing everything for my work.

Well apart from all the stuff goin on what her mom said is exactly the same like my mum said previously. Maybe all I've gotto do is being myself completely.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: