February 14, 2010

The journey to medan

I'm inside this bus called "makmur" transport to medan , this journey will take appx 14 hours if I'm not mistaken. With a donut and bottle of fine sky juice and just wish me a safe journey ..

I'm sitting on number 6 3rd row , wearing my father warm Blue socks , warm jacket and tryin to blog while I'm still in axis coverage area .

And this bus provide us with no TV , well this whole nite will be so much of butt with the so called "dugem" song which is unhear-able... Totally torturing me with the whole road full of big and small hole .

Oh mi god ... "What should I do with toilet " , this bus's toilet might be not-pee-able :(

Ohh my god , suddenly I felt so lonely , I think Ahiruku ,tororo and mouse are sleeping now . Нªªнªª I should try not to sleep to early ... Hehe
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: