February 05, 2010

Wolaa , feels like banana biscuit ...

Finally they painted back the japanese war plane to original ... Iz it japanese war plane ? Hmm who cares , is the best statue in this town.

Wolaaaa ... Нªªнªª bigger and bigger rain today , but thanks god this city is clean without a single dust.

Feeling fresh than the other day , its a good sign , I'm back. And my brain roll on track finally . I don't need that proper suit and shiny shoes , i had enough great crazy friends and cousin around me and ofcourse ore no ai who complete me. Ohh this brain finally taste like banana biscuit , find its way back

Enuff with this unfinish brain thinkin about work , I should focus on how to make my self rich , Hªª =D Hªhª :D Hªhª :P Hªhª =)) so I can visit bet sep and chris wahooo... Someday someplace some creditcard

Out of somehere.... I definitely should get one of those portable mp3 player.... Hmmm should I ? Buy it , no buy , buy it ??? I can't afford the expensive one , but I should have one .
- I'm thinking about the 12 hours on bus to medan. I MUST have one. Huhuhu those 12hours is killing my head , my butt and my brain . So boring

***

The other nite was stupid enuff for me, I shouldn't ring ppl at night , I'm not suppose to do that . Suppose to call him during the working hours... ouch but I did it .. Hmm should double think before duin something.

Orrrrrhhhhhh oputttttt do thinking b4 u act ... U brainless monkey

***

Lots of dizzy the other day , feels like this fatty body is getting old and tired. So so so very much not feeling well . And what can I do .. What I'm I good at ?

But I can tell u , I'm good at duin the egg flipping using the frying pan , Нªªнªª and u can imagine where the flame appear just like that , burning the frying pan .. I can see the fire burning the frying pan for like 1.5 second Нªªнªª like a pro cook. I'm going try again tomorow.

Ciaoz
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: