February 14, 2010

Happy chinese new year

‎​Dear All, to all of us who celebrate chinese new year , I wish you all Happy Chinese New Years

Hope is beautiful ,

So , I wish a lot of good things for this year . I'm kind of lost couple of months ago , but this is the time for paying back what's left behind ... I'm ready for a future

I'm so happy , I can meet all the family and ofcourse another 20 hours I will reach medan , wish me safe journey alright.
.
恭喜发财(gōng xǐ fā cái)
Wish you prosperity

身体健康(shēn tǐ jiàn kāng)
Good health

吉星高照(jí xīng gāo zhào)
Good luck

财源广进(cái yuán guǎng jìn)
May you come into a good fortune

万事如意(wàn shì rú yì),
心想事成(xīn xiǎng shì chéng)
May all your hopes and dreams come true

事业有成(shì yè yǒu chéng),
合家欢乐(hé jiā huān lè)
Successful business and happy family

吉祥如意(jí xiáng rú yì)
Hope all your accomplishments come smoothly

学业进步(xué yè jìn bù)
Good grades n improvement in your studies

Happy Valentine Day ore no ai cutegil --- hug hug
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: