March 21, 2010

Cheesy sunday with good donut soyabean weather

Great water , great weather , just the weather , very nice swimming today... Hoahahahahaha

a deep fried pork chop with lots of cheese , put more cheese , its ok , its calcium , ^^ and free donut for tea break and 3 glass of soyabean

Anyway , I'm trying to sort my life here , maybe I will throw myself a few weeks to be alone , maybe I can apply some visa and escape , escape here means vacation before next year dream come true... something on my own , standing on my own toes , rather that thinkin about fulfilling my future financial security , looks like no mercy left if I failed... Who knows

Monday means another routine , couple of task to finish at the small palm oil areal, one sick workers , admin stuff and bla bla bla. ... Oh god , life is better when u have the choice.

And finally I lost some money over the couch ... Gotta be more carefull with the customization , but this time I learn something ... PPL WANT A TIGHT A** SOFA . Some customer want the standard sofa ,but in a very sexy type of tight sofa.

Not a bad start for this year , some thing to learn , no worry ...
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: