March 19, 2010

Sum of mosquito , life , demonstration , vacation and monkeys

What the effff.... This is so unbelievable , I got more than 47 red dots all over my legs , and its mosquito pny kerjaan ... Orhhhh so itchy .....

Why god created mosquito and why mosquito wanna suck ppl blood , why don't they try to change the menu by drinking more water...

***

Heee this stuff came a cross , I wish I had my own time for like a month , duing my stuff and fly to uk to find bet , chris and sep ... Kind of making enough money to buy the return ticket , but surely not enough for expenses , transportation , accomodation anddd yes I juz had to sell more sofa then .

So therefore , now I'm selling sofa for your lovely dogs , and we all should start giving birthday present for your loved one , you can always give them a sofa set , they will sit on it , comfortable and pleasant.

***

Time really flies , let's look on the bright side ... Heyy I'm still alive , I'm still swimming , I have funny swimming friends , I'm still have problems to solve , well its all better than duing nothing ...

Anyhoo , the may trip to bankok is a little bit confusing , since the big demonstration is still goin on . Hopefully they are duing the peaceful demonstration .... And I will have my save journey to thailand. Hehe

Not like here , demonstration can lead to anything , start from breaking the traffic lights , ppls cars, motorcycle , and some sign board...

what the hell is wrong with the sign board and traffic lights ?, why they need to break all of that stuff ... Stilll educated but monkeys ...
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: